SPANISH 2, PART 2
Price: $95 | Credits: 5 | Dept: Languages | Course ID# 252-2
This course is the second semester of Spanish 2 and covers the topics of the vocabulary in cities, health, art, the community and professions, and cooking, as well as the imperfect tense, the future tense, direct and indirect object pronouns. Spanish 2 is approved by the University of California A-G as a language other than English (category E).
Upon completion of this course, the student is awarded 5 credits. Each credit corresponds to 15 hours of study. Of course, some students work more quickly than others, and some can devote more hours to study, so some students are able to complete the course in an accelerated rate.
In this module, students gain a comprehension of the following:
- The use of vocabulary involving city life and cities.
- The use of the imperfect verb tense.
- The use of irregular imperfect verbs.
- Knowledge of vocabulary involved with work and professions.
- How adverbs are used in Spanish.
- Art vocabulary.
- The use of direct and indirect object pronouns.
- How to formulate descriptions in the past.
- Community vocabulary and the future tense.
- The use of cooking and restaurant vocabulary.
- The use of double object pronouns.
This course covers the following topics:
- City Vocabulary
- The Imperfect Verb Tense
- Irregular Imperfect Verbs
- Work and Professions Vocabulary
- Preterite vs Imperfect
- Art Vocabulary
- Direct Object Pronouns
- Descriptions in the Past
- Community Vocabulary
- Indirect Object Pronouns
- Future Tense
- Cooking and Restaurant Vocabulary
- Double Object Pronouns